Mary Ellen Sayre graduated from veterinary school in 1997 from The University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine. She lived and practiced small animal medicine from 1997 to 2001 in the Harrisburg area. In 2001 she moved to State College, PA and practiced at The Animal Medical Hospital until 2011. She opened Sayre Veterinary Acupuncture in 2011 and has gradually added certifications to her credentials.
Credentials and Certifications
- 2010-Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist through the International Veterinary Acupuncture Society (IVAS)
- 2014-Advanced Certification in Veterinary Chinese Herbal Medicine through the College of Integrative Veterinary Therapies (CIVT) and IVAS
- 2016-Certified Animal Chiropractor through Options for Animals and the International Veterinary Chiropractic Association
- 2019-Completed Aquatic Therapy in Canine Rehabilitation through the Canine Rehabilitation Institute
- 2020-expected completion of Certification in Clinical Integrative Canine Rehabilitation through CIVT